FAVORITES
My Favorite Meal: Chicken and Black Bean Burritos with 505 Sauce or Greg’s Manicotti with Homemade Prinzi SauceA drink I enjoy often: Water! I also treat myself to a Mocha Cool Capp in the Bethlehem Coffee House on Wednesday mornings! Pepsi - but only when I’m “out” (either to dinner or at my parents’ house)! Favorite vino ~ Talon Winery Riesling ~ straight from Glenn and Natalie in the Grand Valley!
A delicious dessert: Lemon Meringue Pie!
Games I like to play: Yahtzee! Jishaku! Ladderball!
A book I strongly recommend: Bible!
An author who has affected me: Richard Paul Evans – I have read The Christmas Box the past three Christmases thanks to Dad and Mom – and mom recently gave me Grace to read so that’s in the hopper! His stories are both touching and heartwarming!
The magazines I read most frequently: Family Circle, Prevention, and Backpacker
The newspaper I prefer to read: The Denver Post (the ONLY major newspaper left around here!) – I also read the Star Tribune (Minneapolis/Saint Paul) and The Review Messenger (hometown paper in Sebeka, Minnesota)
Music you prefer to listen to when you are alone: Christian and 80's Rock!
The singer or band you currently listen to the most: Nichole Nordeman – TobyMac and Britt Nicole (Joshua’s and Hannah’s favorites) – Big Head Todd and the Monsters – and Bonnie, you’ve turned me onto Ingrid Michaelson ~ very fun!
The film you could watch over and over: Pretty Woman (yes, I’m a hopeless romantic!)
A director you admire: John Hughes (funny stuff!), Steven Spielberg (touching stuff!)
No comments:
Post a Comment