Thankfully we have a pretty short school commute, only about 12 minutes one way, but I hear the funniest things on the way…
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious – even though the sound of it is really quite atrocious (not so funny all by itself, but sung lately by both kiddos in a variety of different tempos, styles, and voices)
Mom – why is everyone asking if we want girlfriends? (could it be due to Valentine’s Day coming up?)
I still can’t believe we ate this whole box of Tagalongs in the car (mind you, no one bothers to remove the empty box)
We’re cool – we know it – uh huh – oh yeah (chanted by Hannah while showing us her and Gracie C’s “super-cool new handshake”)
Does anyone want this Hershey’s Kiss? (seriously ~ discovered after who-knows-how-long-it’s-been-in-the-car)
Hannah, will you hand me the blue guy without the head? (huh?)
Since we carpool with an older student, I’ve also discovered who the favorite substitute teachers are, which are the best school lunches, and the pros and cons of outdoor lab!
Oh yeah - I'm definitely learning something new everyday - which I guess, makes me cool, I know it, uh huh, oh yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment