Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snowball Fight!

...the calendar says it's the first day of spring, but we all know that means nothing in Colorado! Yesterday we got 8" of snow and today it's perfect for fort-making and snowball fights! Lane and Kate are with us and we did a round of Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Golf last night, then grabbed a bite at Chili's, and then went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The kids are having a blast with their cousins! Greg and I snuck up on them while they were building their forts out back and the fight was on!!!  Parents 1, Kiddos 0. Everyone did better, though, when we all conspired together to launch an attack on Greg!
I told them they needed to smile for the 1st one, and then they could launch snowballs at me for the 2nd one - I don't think Lane believed I was serious! Notice that Joshua and Hannah were more than willing to oblige!!!
We got him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment