Sunday, June 27, 2010

What A Day!!!

Hannah and I headed out to Regency Beauty School for pedicures ~ she's been SO wanting to sit in a chair with the massager.  While we're ultra relaxed and getting our feet done, I casually mention that we should see if they could trim her hair and it then became a shampoo, scalp massage, cut and blowdry.  She was in heaven!
After lunch we met up with the boys to head to Bass Pro so that Joshua could get a scope for his 22 - what a cool place!  There are mounts all over the place and a fish tank with HUGE fish!!! 
Not done yet ~ headed over to meet some of the Prinzi's for a game of bowling and to celebrate cousin Olivia's birthday while she's here from New York. 
I'm now running at breakneck speed, and this will be another chapter for my book to be titled "Why I Need To Slow Down"... The siblings and I were leaving for our very informal LHS Gathering at Baker Street Pub - I proceed to trip while skipping down my parents driveway (yes, the same driveway that I've done the skipping thing over a million times on in 39 years) - I do a faceplant and end up in the emergency room with 3 stitches in my lip! Now I need to find something to wear to Mike's 50th Birthday Bash that will match my black stitches - hehe!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! You should know all about "cover up" stories from your years at the shelter! My dear friend really though, I am so sorry! YES slow down!!! How about dinner Thursday, us 3 before Bible Study. Just add one more thing this week ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura--I'm so sorry that happened:(! That must have really hurt!! Sounds like you had an awesome day up until the "skip-trip". Can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete