Friday, August 6, 2010

Girl Scout Camp!

So fun! 
I was able to tag along for three days at Hannah's girl scout troop camp...
...arrival at Sky High Ranch...
...silly fun at the main lodge...
...bedtime giggles...
...heading out for the day's adventures...
...at the stables for pony care...
...practicing their lasso skills...
...arts and crafts - they made cute geckos...
...nature hike to the quartz mine...
...ready to swim in the pond...
...with their counselors, Cali and Snoopy...
...preparing their closing skit...
...back home ~ had a great time but Hannah really missed the boys!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see Hannah lasso a horse....I had a horse in my front yard today...Annie was riding it! You should be here! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'd love to go to "Big Girls Camp" and do all these fun things:)!! Love Hannah in her cowboy boots--too cute!!

    ReplyDelete