Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday, Sweet Hannah Meta!

We celebrated with her buddies yesterday ~
went to the pool for fun and then out for pizza :-)
...with her best buddy, Joshua!
...the whole gang ~ an amazing group of friends...
...the girls...
...the boys...
...Joshua got to have a friend go, too... 
...more pictures to follow ~
headed to church and then out to lunch with the family today!

Lunch at Hannah's favorite place ~ Olive Garden!!!
 
 
 
 
What a wonderful weekend celebration!
We Love You, Hannah Meta!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hannah Banana!! Hope you had a great day! We love you--the Foster Four:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy Birthday Hannah Banana! I echo your good wishes, Foster Four!, and send some more of our own! You are a beautiful 9 year old young lady, and I love your Horse cake! It's awesome! Just like you!!!!! Have a super year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had lots of fun! I wish we lived closer to join in the fun! Happy Birthday to Hannah!

    ReplyDelete