Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodbye, Cows!

Growing up, we used to spend a few weeks every summer visiting our family in Minnesota. My Aunt Marian was an absolute angel ~ she never tired of my never-ending questions as I followed her to the barn and back, to the pens and back, to the garden and back, and so on...  It's bittersweet now, as the cows have been officially sold ~ my cousin Dave is finally going to have time to fish!!!  Look at the rainbow over the barn on the last night of milking!
Sunday night's sunset ~
thanks to my cousin Jen for posting these pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. It makes me think of my grandparents farm, a place I have so many wonderful memories of. The cows have been gone for sometime but the barn still stands and everytime we visit NY I love driving by to see it.

    ReplyDelete