A friend sent this to me - some fun things to think about!
1. What color is your favorite hoodie? White.
2. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes – and then other times it’s like a 3-ring circus!3. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The StressBuster Bat.
4. Did you meet anybody new today? Seriously – I’ve only been awake an hour!
5. What are you craving right now? Nothing.
6. Do you floss? Yes!
7. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Rolls.
8. Are you emotional? Not too!
9. Would you dance to the taco song? Sure, whatever that is!
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Why - unless I’m winning that much…and even then…
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both.
12. Do you like your hair? Pretty much.
13. Have you ever met a celebrity? Broncos player Mark Schlereth – I was pregnant and he signed a poster for Joshua.
14. What are you listening to right now? The Sundays “Here is Where the Story Ends”.
15. Are your parents strict? A good mix.
16. Would you go sky diving? Heck yeah!
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Can I pick someone else?
18. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Glitter stuff in the craft box.
19. Have you ever been in a castle? Lots of them when I was in Germany!
20. Do you know your neighbors? Yes.
21. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes (but not recently!).
22. Do you own a gun? No.
23. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.
24. Brown or white eggs? White.
25. Ever been on a train? Yes.
26. What year did you graduate? High School 1988 – College 1992.
27. Is your hair curly? Not even.
28. Last time you cried? Last night, watching the coverage from Fort Hood.
29. Ever walked into a wall? Oh, so often!
30. Do you like your life right now? Yes - love it!
31. How often do you talk on the phone? Daily.
32. What is your favorite animal? Yep, still love cows – but has to be a holstein!!!
33. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries.
34. Can you hula hoop? Yes, but not as well as Hannah’s buddy, Martin!
35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.
Enjoyed reading your answers! I'm going to copy and paste them to my blog. Thanks for sharing Laura.
ReplyDeleteI'll look forward to reading them, Bon - I liked it because it was different than others that I've seen :-)
ReplyDelete