Yes, I know, it seems to have gone on and on and on! But how wonderful!!! I have been surrounded by the people who love me and who I love! Yesterday Mom, Margie, Gail, Helen, Melissa, and I had lunch at PF Chang's and then headed over to Oasis Day Spa for massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. It was fabulous ~ absolute bliss!
Then last night Greg, Joshua, Hannah and I had dinner at Red Robin (I didn't want to miss out on my FREE birthday burger!). Afterwards we relaxed here at home and watched Polar Express and nibbled on popcorn and fudge!
This morning Mike and Gail had all of us over for brunch before Brian, Margie, and Helen headed back to Nebraska. No pictures yet but I'll get some on here - can you even believe I forgot my camera?!?! I think it's (I'm???) just tired - hehe! Thanks EVERYONE for such an awesome, continuous, never-ending, still-going-strong, fantabulous 40th birthday celebration!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment