Greg and I got married in 1993 ~ we moved into our house the next spring and fixed our first turkey dinner for Thanksgiving 1994. We were so excited to make EVERYTHING out of the November 1994 Better Homes and Gardens issue (only cost $1.99 back then!) - and most of the items are still on our list of favorites today!!! Fennel and Sausage Stuffing (bread is all cubed up for tomorrow's bird here), Vegetable Strudel with Bernaise Sauce (taking it to Mike and Gail's today), Old Fashioned Pumpkin Torte (made it to take to Kim and Gary's last Sunday) ~ everything is SO yummy!!! The pages are wrinkled and all splattered on ~ proving it's been well-used throughout the years! We are brining our turkey for the first time ever ~ will let you know how it turns out after hanging out in salt, peppercorns, and brown sugar!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you're surrounded with the people you love and an abundance of great food!!! We have MUCH to be thankful for :-)


Laura.....I love that you still have this magazine and use it. That is so neat. I love this post! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
ReplyDelete