Every Christmas season we trek down to St. Nicks to browse around and pick out special ornaments. Joshua's picks this year ~ an electric guitar and a train; Hannah's pics ~ a dragon and an owl! We love wandering around and looking at all of the decorated trees, villages, and decorations...
...peaceful harmony...
...birds of a feather...
yep, a John Deere tractor tree - love it!
...lobsters!!!
...101 (and probably more) elves...
...a collection of Clauses...
Emerald Blessings (this one's for Mady!)...
...oh my - a tribute to the movie A Christmas Story
(they even have a string of leg lamp lights - I said no - hehe!)...
...so many fun figurines...
...the animals tree...
...the dinosaur tree...
...the Colorado sports tree (go Rockies!)...
...field and stream...
Afterwards the kiddos hung out at my parents' and hubby and I did some shopping - wheeeeeeee!
Oh how fun! I have never been there, I want to take the kiddos today! Miss you friend...so looking forward to some fun days ahead. How about dinner and margs celebrating you and Rita this week? Coupons and Tequilas? Let me know...xoxo
ReplyDeleteLots of fun trees! Our kids get to pick out a new ornament every year too....love traditions!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun and what a wonderful tradition:)! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete