Hannah told me a while back that she wanted to donate her hair, and quite honestly, we tried hard to difuse it. When the topic came up again this week, we knew her heart was completely behind her words. We did a little research and decided to donate it to the Children's Leukemia Foundation "Wigs 4 Kids" program because they don't charge patients for the wigs. Today was the day!
I have to admit it was bittersweet... I love that God gave Hannah a huge heart and she wanted to donate her hair but I admit I cried when I saw it all ponied up on my lap! She reminded me "It's just hair, Mom ~ it will grow back!". I knew if anyone was going to cut her hair it had to be Monica, my longtime stylist. She was THRILLED to do this for Hannah :-)
Voila! She looks darling!!!
It's cute!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! What a special little girl you have raised!!!
ReplyDeleteHer hair is Super Cute....hoping she loves it!