Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Book A Week???

I definitely have a ways to go! I said in my Bucket List that I hope to read a book a week - I'm averaging barely one a month!!! Here's the 2009 list - some good - some not so good - but always enjoyable to sit back, relax, and get lost in the story... If you have any good recommendations, please send them my way!

The Shack (William P. Young)

Franklin and Winston: An Intimate Portrait of an Epic Friendship (John Meacham)

Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books (Azar Nafisi)

Roaring Lambs: A Gentle Plan to Radically Change Your World (Bob Briner)

Twelve Day of Terror (Richard Fernicola)

The Audacity of Hope (Barack Obama)

The Beach House (Jane Green)

The Children's Blizzard (David Laskin)

...and the current reads...

Odd Girl Out: The Hidden Culture of Agression in Girls (Rachel Simmons)

The Game On Diet (Krista Vernoff & Az Ferguson)

No comments:

Post a Comment