Friday, August 7, 2009

Putting My Feet Up

Yep - this is what I want to be doing this weekend!
We have NO PLANS and it's a beautiful thing!!! What else???
  • Grill out tonight and play a little tennis with the family afterwards
  • SLEEP IN tomorrow (those of you who know me well know this is a real challenge)
  • Take Tanner for a walk
  • Get my hair cut and highlighted (FINALLY - I've been saving for this one!)
  • Finish filling out all of the Back-To-School paperwork
  • Spend Saturday night watching movies
  • Go to late church on Sunday and then relax on the playground - with my feet up - while Greg attends a meeting
  • Sunday afternoon - RELAX RELAX RELAX
Back-To-School nights are this Tuesday and Wednesday and school starts on the 19th - gotta enjoy these last few weeks with the kiddos before they officially start 5th and 2nd grade!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love those weekends with no major plans. Enjoy getting your hair done, I just had my hair done Wednesday and I feel great.

    Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete