Too funny! Hannah told us at dinner tonight that I'm like the bobble-heads in Night at the Museum that never stop talking!!! Greg and I just totally cracked up!!! Could this be why my 8th grade teacher told me I was prone to FLO's (Frequent Loud Outburts)??? and no, I haven't had enough wine to blame it on that... hehe! CHEERS!!! Natalie ~ you should appreciate this after all of the non-stop talking that we're able to do!!! Marshella - did I talk this much when we shared an office?!?! HA!
My mom just sent me this - hehe! About FLO - I always did say that you made more noise than my other 3 did put together - and that you could hear Laura clear down to Garrison Street. I love you anyway - lots - mom
PS - gotta love the "I love you anyway" - thanks Momsie!
Not really - I did all the chatting then. :)
ReplyDelete