Back Row L to R: Umpire Uncle Augie Kreklau, Uncle Jule Milbradt, Bernie Nolte, Uncle Willie Kreklau, Clarence Kreklau, Bill Petersen, Uncle Harold "Cork" Milbradt
Front Row L to R: My Dad Tom Milbradt, Chester Martini, Manager Ken Stofer, Ernie Nolte (crouched behind Bob Kreklau), Bob Kreklau, Like An Uncle Dale Milbradt (my dad's first cousin), Hal Ludtke
...in celebration of MLB Opening Weekend...
Front Row L to R: My Dad Tom Milbradt, Chester Martini, Manager Ken Stofer, Ernie Nolte (crouched behind Bob Kreklau), Bob Kreklau, Like An Uncle Dale Milbradt (my dad's first cousin), Hal Ludtke
...in celebration of MLB Opening Weekend...
I absolutely love this picture of my dad's North Germany team in Minnesota - some of the most amazing men God every put on the planet are in this photo!!! The scoreboard in the background was made by the team - this picture was taken in 1953 or 1954. Maybe this is one of the reasons I love baseball so much - whether I'm cheering on Joshua's team, watching the Rockies at Coors Field, or just hanging out in front of the TV - I could watch for hours and never get bored (even when we lose in the 11th inning)!!!

What an awesome photo! Thanks for sharing! North Germany Rules!
ReplyDelete